1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters (post their names along with their creators' avatars)
* if you tag me make sure the character you tag hasn't already been on here - I'll do 8 facts MAX per character, nya nya!*
*you are free to ask to have one of my OCs added here even if you have not done this tag*
- Although she enjoys it very much she knows being a pyrokinetic is dangers - especially with her temper.
- Espresso is her desert of choice - the way it's made in her homeland is a blend of different beans and sometimes spices.
- She can be a bit egotistical and arrogant with her abilities. That she is not more so is thanks to her mother.
- Militarized training arouses her suspicion and puts her on edge.
- Horseback riding became one of her favorite hobbies for the independence and inner strength it taught her.
- She really dislikes those who lack integrity.
- History puts her to sleep - unless it's taught by her grandfather, Dasukan ta'Mantoran
- She can't sing very well but she loves listening to anyone sing in either soothing or energetic vocals.
- Kaipo is a shapeshifter although he prefers dragon or wolf/dog.
- Macaroni and cheese, linguini pasta, and caramel apple pie are his favorite hot comfort food - also bacon and salmon!
- He has great hearing which amplifies when it's too dark to see; he is also a good listener.
- Encountering people he does not like raises his hackles and he becomes withdrawn or indifferent towards them.
- He's a bit of a scaredy-cat.
- When those he cares about are threatened he goes into guardian angel mode which requires turning into a big scary dragon or a cuddly fluff-pup.
- He reads those around him via their energy, aura, and body language.
- Instrumental acoustic music soothes him.
- If he doesn't want you to ride him you won't make it onto his back between being stepped on, bitten, kicked, bucked off, or incinerated - possibly melted.
- He has a particular affinity for children and baby animals.
- Swift started out as a regular ole equine. One dangerous summoning spell later and it may or may not be Kiara's fault that he is what he is now.
- He won't go after those he dislikes unless he has reasonable cause. Why? Because long treks for torture and revenge without reasonable cause are not fun.
- Articulated communication takes a lot of effort but he can make himself clear with more expressions and sounds than a typical horse.
- Thanks to his magical enhancement he can lift and pull weights like a stagecoach which usually takes a team of eight brawny horses.
- When Kiara is depressed or grumpy - or taking herself too seriously - he steals her for a ride and this has so far never failed to drag her out of the doldrums.
- He loves swimming~